RECOMMENDATIONS TO CONSIDER
We are committed to the environment, the sustainable development of the region and the preservation of tourist sites, so we want to share with you the following information and recommendations in order to help us fulfill this commitment and make your stay and that of others enjoyable..
– RATIONAL USE OF ENERGY, when you leave the unit BE SURE to turn off the air conditioners and the lights.
– Use water wisely, we invite you save water and to use it efficiently, note that the water in this region NOT FIT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
– In order to preserve the reservoirs we have developed a set of strategies and community agreements for the proper use of water, performing daily rationing between 00:00 and 05:00 a.m., except on Saturdays.
– For comprehensive waste management and making recycling easier, use the appropriate waste containers for disposal of scales, plastics, glass and sanitary napkins. LET´S ALL HELP TO TAKE CARE of our beaches, canals and environment in general.
– Maintain a moderate volume of your audio equipment, especially at night; it can disturb the peacefulness of other guests. REMEMBER: «The Best Symphony is the one Nature offers us»
– Feeding wild animals or removing them from their natural habitat are actions that threaten their conservation and welfare.
– It is prohibited for fishermen or personnel hired for the kitchen; to clean and arrange fish in the facilities nearby the houses or apartments; since this produces bad odors and becomes a source of environmental pollution, which also attracts wild animals such as rodents.
– TAKE CARE OF trees, palms and gardens, they look much better in their natural environment. They are living beings that have to be protected.
– When walking through the natural sites use the footpaths, this will help to prevent the deterioration of wild flora.
– it is mandatory, to use the safety deposit box to store valuables and cash. The Hotel IS NOT RESPONSIBLE for the loss of any element that is left outside of it.
– When you leave your unit, make sure that all doors and windows are locked.
– Protect your children, do not let them run and play alone in the pool area. This may cause accidents.
– For your safety and for your health, please refrain from feeding pets that you come across in the region; this may inconvenience other guests and cause further abuse of animals.
– Do not allow the entry of people who you do not trust, or of hotel staff that does not wear their badge and uniform, or to sellers who do not carry their ID card.
– For your comfort and safety if you need any additional services that are to be contracted with third parties such as transportation, tours etc., request this service in the hotel reception. «Be clear that the Hotel IS NOT LIABLE for any services contracted with third parties if contracting is done directly by the guest.
– Do not sponsor any alms in cash or in kind to minors, remember that children must go to school, play sports and play.
– No smoking in unauthorized areas.
– Towels are for exclusive use within the hotel, in case of loss or damage of any towel, you will assume a cost of COP$ 30,000 per towel.
– The services offered on the beach area such as massages, restaurant-bar and other services are not sponsored by the hotel, therefore their use is done under the entire responsibility of the guest.
– In case you should see any abnormality within the hotel or its surroundings, please communicate it directly to the security personnel or to the hotel reception, dialing extensions 0 or 2001.
– When you Check Out or in any moment you wish to, you can tell us about your experience at our hotel, we want to improve what was wrong and strengthen what you found right.
We wish that your visit to our Hotel has been fully satisfactorily, your recommendations and suggestions are very important to us, please fill out the survey form when you Check Out.
THE ADMINISTRATION WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES THAT MAY ARISE DUE TO FAILURE OF OBSERVING THE RECOMMENDATIONS MENTIONED ABOVE.
What customers say
The staff is very attentive, the food is exquisite, the place is quiet and perfect to rest with the sound of the sea in the background, perfect to go on vacation and relax, the beach is very relaxing and is not crowded with people the best to rest without worries
Cispata Marina Hotel is a wonderful place, has an excellent human talent, an administration and a group of collaborators committed to their work and always willing to make their guests feel like kings, It is an ideal place for rest, family atmosphere and too sure
The houses are very comfortable and well equipped. The restaurant has a great variety of exquisite dishes. The facilities are very neat and well maintained. A paradise at an excellent price which is worth repeating.
Private beaches, clean calm waters, good food, excellent service from all the staff. A paradise.
The apartments are directly on a wonderful beach of pure fine sand. The apartments are clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and the food good.
A quiet place to rest with family, their cabins are comfortable and cozy, in the afternoons, with luck, you can see the sunset say a postcard, the service is very good and the people very respectful and attentive At all times, the food is delicious. We will be back!